Jab we met  

Posted by Well! That's the way it is! :)

Not the movie, but when Prashant and I met. They say there is no such thing as a perfect world or perfect person. But I met one such nearly perfect person only to become a part of his life later on.
He is handsome, sings very well, dances well, performs well, decent cook, can handle things emotionally as well as diplomatically, has very good sense of humor ( I will never forget his PJs :P ), loves parents and the most important aspect, Loves me a lot and takes care of me. I was sincerely overwhelmed by this package and don't know how many times I have thanked god for being so kind on me.
2.5 years since we met for the first time, I wonder at how our lives got interwoven with each other's and where would we have been, if not for that first meeting :). God bless us and our families forever. :)

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments