It's all about Money, Honey!  

Posted by Well! That's the way it is! :)

Money!Money!Money!
How much ever you deny, money plays an important role in our lives. In every thing you do including relationships, the effects of money follow like a shadow.Why does is all burn down to money.

I was never the one to be born with a silver spoon. My family struggled to even feed us at times. There were days when my mom would have extreme difficulty to buy 1 kilo of rice. We were always asked to listen to anything anyone would say, cause we didn't have money. People say that life is all about compromises. Yes, it was very true for my parents. They never had a choice, all they had was to adjust to what ever they got. I grew up with a grudge on everybody around me. I wanted to be independent and self sufficient.

But can we ever be fully independent?When dear ones think about money over you, does it pinch you? Or is it natural? I am confused. When people so close to you care about money they have spent on you, doesn't it hurt more than anything else? What is the measure of love, affection for that matter how do u value a relationship?

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments