My first post  

Posted by Well! That's the way it is! :)

Writing a blog! Hmm! I was always fascinated by books and how words can convey so many things by juggling them in the right way. Writing to me is an outlet. I once up on a time wrote small poems and short stories in Telugu which is my mother tongue. Though my English is not the best, I will try to put together my feelings and thoughts through this medium in English.
I once used to write a diary too. After coming to this Land of Opportunities, my interests have either died or got burried in the fight to survive.
I me myself will keep penning down some of my thoughts from now on.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
i promise it will change the way you loot at things!
:)

hey........good to see u blogging too!!!! it definitely does change the prospective of things.........come n visit my blog sumtimes!!!